Vibratory Parts Feeding Systems | Piezo Electric Components
Piezo Drive, Electromagnetic Feeder, Indexing Drive, Parts Feeding Automation Systems
Supplying parts feeding components and systems for the automation of handling and transportation of parts and materials.
Vibratory feeding parts include piezo feeder, electromagnetic feeder drive unit, linear feeder, controller, bowl, hopper, drum feeder, cases, and index drive.
Piezoelectric feeders feature low power consumption of 30% to 50% similar to the electromagnetic feeders and do not require leaf spring adjustment due to 100/200VAC dual specification.
Main applications include: LED, electronic components, semiconductor, plastic, automotive.
Parts Feeding Systems | Components
Automated Parts Feeding Systems
LPR Global offers a full line of vibratory feeding system components and complete automation systems. As a supplier of both components for parts feeding systems and the feeding systems, we are able to provide solutions to sort and orient the most complicated parts. We supply linear, vibratory, centrifugal, flex, step, elevator feeding complete automated systems. Automated systems come in 6” to 36” diameter and can be custom built according to client’s specifications.
LPR Global’s feeding systems are commonly used for handling of LED parts, electronic components, automotive and pharmaceutical plastic parts, semiconductor chips.
Holding multiple patents for feeding system components and equipment, including dual dispenser head, tapping machine, tray loader, and mounter bulk feeder, the feeding systems that we offer significantly improve efficiency and productivity of machines and assembly lines.
Vibratory Feeding Parts | System Components
Piezo Electric Vibratory Feeding Parts
Piezoelectric parts feeders with built in boosting and insulation transformers are used to create fine vibration ideal for plastics and LED components applications. We offer various sizes from small parts feeding to heavy duty applications.
With only 30%-50% required power compared to electromagnetic parts feeders and no heat or magnetism, piezoelectric feeders create safe operating environment. No leaf adjustment is required.
Piezo Electric Feeder Drive Unit
Piezo Linear Feeder
Spring Piezo Linear Feeder
Piezo Electric Parts Specifications | Bowl, Linear Feeder
Piezo Bowl Feeder Advantages
- No spring adjustment required – easy controller frequency setting
- Various feeding speed – by changing controller voltage
- Consistent and stable feed – power fluctuations do not affect the operation
- No electromagnetic effect on parts – also suitable for small, thin parts
- Energy saving – piezo resonator allows high energy saving
- Long service life – no coils, no rotor
- Drive source is piezo resonator, made of fine ceramics
Piezo Linear Feeder | Rubber Insulator Type | AFR-006/015/030/040/050
Piezo Linear Feeder | Joint Spring Type | AFJ-005/012/025
Piezo Linear Feeder Specifications | Rubber, Joint Spring Types
Electromagnetic Feeding Components
LPR Global’s electromagnetic parts meet highest automation and performance expectations and are designed according to the industry’s most demanding standards and requirements. The electromagnetic drives, feeders, and controllers are ideal for industries demanding clean and reliable operations.
Electromagnetic Feeding Components Advantages
- Stable and constant vibrations with high vibro-isolating efficiency, no wobbling
- Accurate feeding control, quick stopping
- Can be customized to suit your application
- Flexible speed control
Electromagnetic Feeder Drive Unit
Electromagnetic Linear Feeder
Electromagnetic Linear Feeder, Spring
Custom Tooled Vibratory Feeding Systems | Automatic Feeding Systems
Vibrating feeding systems are equipped with piezo electric or electromagnetic drive, depending on the application and client’s requirements.
Feeding systems can be designed to orient and feed head rests, seat belt clips, chip resistors and connectors, packaging components consistently, without jams. Systems supports micro, small and large parts; various coatings are available for part protection.
By using adjustable tooling, systems allow feeding of multiple parts in the same system. Positive stop adjustment is applied when tool changeover is required.
High Accuracy Dispenser
- Special patented dual head: 2-4 head control
- High discharge rate: 20,000C PH
- Electric parts feeding system
- Designed to dispense high viscosity solutions: Alcohol-Lead
- Simple discharge rate control
Multi Row Chip Feeder
- Multi-row feeding, up to 20 rows
- Bulk of chips lining up together
- Maximum speed 30,000cph
- PLC control system AB, Siemens, LG, Mitsubishi
- Fits manual plating
- Multi-row feeding, up to 15 rows
- Maximum speed 27,000cph
- Bulk of chips lining up together
- Tray removal automatic or manual
- Custom built to meet client’s requirements
- Maximum speed 24,000cph
- Tact time 0.15 sec (Tester 30ms)
- Feeding type (part feeder to reel tape)
- Electrical tester
- PLC Control System AB, Siemens, LG, Mitsubishi
Electronic Parts Feeding Systems
Parts feeder for ultra-micro electronic parts increases stability in transporting and sorting of parts due to precise bowl and chute produced by a 5 axis machining center.
Electronics Parts Feeding System Features
- Easy installation and compact size
- Faster discharging rage (MLCC 1005: 6,000ea/1min)
- Bulk feeder applied to SMT process (applications: MLCC, LED, LED Lens)
- Small SMT Bulk feeder (width of feeder 20mm)
- Supply error rate 0
- Quick change of the model type
Rotary Index Drives
Shaft Mount Gear Motor
Features | Flange, Roller Gear Types
- Fixed axis type drive, hollow fixes in the center of flange
- Roller gear cam type is available
- Number of stops: 2-32
- Center distance: 70, 90, 110, 150, 190, 230, 330, 450mm
- Electrolytic housing
Copyright © 2018 LPR Global. All Rights Reserved. Parts Feeding Systems | Piezoelectric Feeding Systems | Linear Feeders, Bowls