CNC Machined Parts Production | Engineering Plastics, Metal
Rapid Precision Parts Machining for Automotive, Medical, Solar, Semiconductor
Component CNC machining for automotive, factory automation, medical, semiconductor, and solar panel applications.
We specialize in machining engineering plastics: PEEK, PVC, PTFE, PP, PCTFE, ULTEM; aluminum alloy, stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and various ceramics including silicon carbide.
Precise manufacturing for small, medium and large volume projects to meet strict tolerance requirements. We can produce CNC machined parts in quantities from one piece to thousands of pieces. LPR Global also provides assembly and sub-assembly services.
Machining capabilities include 3-5 axis machining; turning and milling, assembly, testing, various finishing services.
Our technical knowledge extends into product design, development, rapid prototyping, and manufacturing cleanrooms. We operate a complete a fully equipped facility meeting ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO Cleanroom assembly Class 7 standards.
Custom CNC Machining and Rapid Machining Services
Mass-production of engineering plastics, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, zircon machined components for automotive, medical and life science, semiconductor, and renewable energy applications.
Single supplier of assembly and sub-assembly services for plastic, metal, and hybrid components. Our team is able to handle small, large, long-term, and specialty volume orders equally well.
With our CNC and MCT machining centers, we use the very latest technology in CNC turning, CNC milling, grinding, laser cutting, wire cutting, assembly and testing equipment. With a high degree of automation, our production machining facilities are able to run 24/7, without any human intervention.
Our production facilities meet the following quality control and management standards: ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, Quality Management System Certification ISO14001 (KMR) SEMES, Certificate of Supplier Quality (SSQ), Membership of Smart Industry Promotion Association, Certificate of Environmental Management System (ISO 14001), ISO Cleanroom, Class 7.
CNC Machined Parts Project Experience | Applications
- Medical & Life Science: DNA/RNA auto extruder parts, medical image camera parts, syringe needles used to insert optic lenses, tracking sensors, surgical instruments, imaging instruments.
- We offer production of complex calcium silicate implants using CNC machining machining services.
- Cleanroom supplies, biopharma devices, sterilization and infection prevention, medical device and implants.
- Production of FDA complied components. Experience working with heat, radiation resistant materials.
- Automation: power train auto assembly line, auto sorting and feeding line instrument parts, conveyor components, clean socket lift parts.
- Semiconductor: cleaning equipment parts, ultrasound-air-bearing wafer chip probing test parts, test handler equipment parts, saw and sorter equipment parts, assembled spin chuck (PIFE and SPM chuck) for etching, cleaning, ringing and drying of silicon wafers.
- Automotive: high-strength composite parts. Lightweight structural, interior components, as well as engine and suspension components, exhaust parts, fluid system and lighting components.
- Solar, Wind, Renewable Energy: wind turbine wear components, bushes, liners, grippers, valves, seals, solar sell wafer holders.
- Defense, Aerospace, Aviation: CNC machined titanium components, seating components, structural and engine components.
Machined Engineering Plastics Components
PEEK Engineering Plastics | Semiconductor, Automation, Medical
PVC Engineering Plastics | Medical, Semiconductor, Automation, Renewable Energy
PTFE Engineering Plastics | Semiconductor, Medical
ULTEM, BAKELITE, PEEK, POM, PCTFE Engineering Plastics
Stainless Steel, Aluminum Alloy, Copper, Zirconia Ceramics, Alumina Ceramics
Mass Produced CNC Machined Engineering Plastics, Metals, Copper, Ceramics
Our decades of machining experience have proven our CNC machined parts to have shorter design and development lead times and reduced project start times. In addition, LPR Global CNC machined parts have consistent production quality, improved wear performance compared to molded or stamped components and are capable of having high part tolerances (.001″). CNC machined components are used for prototypes, low and medium sized project volumes, as well as machining for OEM volumes.
Processing Equipment Capabilities | Production Facilities
Our facility is equipped with 24 machining centers for engineered plastics processing, 17 machining centers for metal fabrication, as well as measuring, surface finishing and assembly equipment.
We guarantee a controlled manufacturing environment, maintained to very strict standards of quality, precision and hygiene.
Our multi-axis machining centers are suitable to process a broad range of materials, including medical grade, FDA compliant materials used as production and process equipment in chemically intense analytical environments.
Engineering Plastics Machining
CNC Lathe, High Cutting Rate Advanced Vertical Machining Center, CNC Tapping, Drilling Center, Horizontal Grinding Machine, CNC High Productivity Machining Center
Models: HI-TECH 200A, VESTA 1300B, VESTA-1000, HIT-400, LG-1000A, DNM-650, DNM500
Stainless steel, Aluminum, Copper
MCT, CNC, Universal Milling
High Speed Vertical Machining Center, Y-axis Vertical Machining Center, High Productivity CNC Horizontal Lathe Turning Center, CNC Bore Milling Center, All in one Horizontal Machining Center, High Precision Lathe Center
Models: SIRIUS 7040, VESTA 1000, HI-TECH 400, HI-TECH 200C, MSM-T, HL-460
Engineering Plastics, Metals, Non-metals Components Processing
CNC, MCT Line
Testing, Measuring Equipment
CNC Machined Parts Project Expertise
Main project experience is related to precision processing of components for the semiconductor (front and back end rotating and positioning wafer handling), factory automation (robotics systems, turntables, feeding and conveyor lines, turntables), medical, solar, wind, display applications.
Global client base includes the following companies: SEMES, Samsung Electronics, Samsung Display, SFA, GSA, Hanwha Q Cells, Genolution.
Design to Production Process:
- Client provides engineering design files or requests assistance with part design or verification.
- Upon design approval, prototype machining and assembly begins -> samples are sent to the client for verification and approval.
- Once the customer approves prototypes, our production team proceeds with the tool design and build phase.
- Quality criteria is confirmed with the client at this stage. Our team then proceed to the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Last stage is mass production and parts testing.
Medical, Life Science Project Experience
When CNC machined parts must meet tight component tolerances of medical and solar assembly lines, our experience supplying components for these processing lines becomes critical for clients.
- Chemical feed line components
- Q plus module line parts
- Pick-up, transfer and conveyor equipment parts
- Nucleic acid assembly equipment components
Semiconductor Project Experience
CNC machining of semiconductor wafer inspection and processing. Wafer chucks, hot chucks, cold chucks, thermal chucks, silicon chucks produced to meet anodized aluminum and teflon coated, aluminum, nickel, and gold surface requirements.
Engineering Plastics, Ceramics and Metal CNC Machined Parts
CNC Materials | Engineering Plastics
Hover over images for more information
CNC Materials | Metals
Hover over images for more information
CNC Materials | Ceramics
Hover over images for more information